Renault CEO says eight-year plan to be unveiled soon
October 19, 2020
Business

Renault CEO says eight-year plan to be unveiled soon

BARCELONA (SPAIN) – French carmaker Renault will unveil an eight-year plan next year as the group aims to tackle a demand slump triggered by the coronavirus crisis, Chief Executive Luca de Meo said in a newspaper interview published on Sunday.

De Meo had flagged last month that Renault might have to look into deeper than the 2 billion euros ($2.3 billion) of cost cuts it has already planned to get back to normal.

He told El Pais newspaper without divulging much specific detail on the plan, “The next two years will be tough. We have an eight-year plan that we will be announced in January, and we can turn it all around.”

Related Posts